Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am down to the wire. I have tracked my truck to the rail car sitting out side in Santa Rosa, NM. They have to wait for Nissan to release the rail car and then they have 24 hours, from what they said, to get it to the dealer. I am hoping when I call in the morning my truck will be on the transport and I will have it tomorrow. I always track my new vehicles but it was much harder with Nissan than my others. Thanks to 70boss I got what I needed to track it down. I even spoke to the trucking guys about it. I will call again tomorrow to make sure all is well. One reason why being a nosy blonde pays off sometimes. I know others could care less, like when it shows up it shows up. Not me. I want to be there. Weird yeah but then again it is mine and I want to make sure nothing goes wrong. Will let you all know!! Thanks for the support Deepwater!! :)

·
Super Moderator
35,626 Posts
We're all waiting with you!

Bring a camera, this is a moment you'll want to remember!

I got my last car as they delivered it on the transport, I wish I had some photos!

Enjoy your new Titan! :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did this with my Cruiser and yes my camera will be with me!! Thanks for the support. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get it !!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I bet the excitement is building up Karla...I'm sure it will be difficult going to sleep tonight but get some rest and have fun picking up that tuff Titan tomorrow.

Karl

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hi Static,

I'm so happy for you! Hopefully by this time tomorrow you will be driving that white beauty! I saw a white cc on the freeway today and boy did it look sharp. You're gonna love it! Hopefully tomorrow I will be getting my soft roll up tonneau cover installed. It should look really nice. Then, I will try to get you some pics. Can't wait to see yours and here all about it :cheers: .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts