Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for anyone who wants to Trade in the So Cal area... I'm willing to drive 50 miles from 90240 if anyone wants to meet up.

I have a 6 inch Procomp lift with the stage 2 coil overs.. Along with the kit, I have the upgraded PRG sway bar links. My rear end consists of a two inch block(1 inch shorter than most pc lifts) and a set of pro comp mx-6 shocks, which have external reservoirs.

I'm looking for a set of new or slightly used CST 4" spindles and if possible, a set of rear c-10 or c-30 Deaver mini pack leaf springs.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me here on TT.

Thanks a lot you guys!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Im looking for anyone who wants to Trade in the So Cal area... I'm willing to drive 50 miles from 90240 if anyone wants to meet up.

I have a 6 inch Procomp lift with the stage 2 coil overs.. Along with the kit, I have the upgraded PRG sway bar links. My rear end consists of a two inch block(1 inch shorter than most pc lifts) and a set of pro comp mx-6 shocks, which have external reservoirs.

I'm looking for a set of new or slightly used CST 4" spindles and if possible, a set of rear c-10 or c-30 Deaver mini pack leaf springs.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me here on TT.

Thanks a lot you guys!
I would be interested depending on the details of the trade. I have a brand new set of C30's in my garage.

Details I am interested in would be uninstall/reinstall

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably don't need my truck as bad as you do, so I'd be willing to rip everything off my truck first and have it ready to install on yours when ever we meet

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Offer is still on the table!!

Any input is appreciated... is this a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Wish you didnt live in california!! I hate all these great deals and great looking titans are mostly on the west coast, it feels like!! Good luck with the trade

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot man, hopefully you find a deal near you soon!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I have a 2x4 with the 4" spindle lift but i'm picking up a 4x4 in 10 days that I want to lift. I can pull off my 4" spindles/spacers with 4 inch rear blocks and ship them to you. How much cash would you want on top? I can e-mail you pictures of the spindle kit when I bought it if you are interested.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry man, I ended up selling the lift a few months back and I picked up a mid travel kit.

Good luck with your new truck though!

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Hows that MT kit treatin you?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm loving it. I just have to drop some of the pre load & soften the front a little. School has been soaking so much of my time, I haven't even got around to slapping on this c-30 pack.

Quick question, one of my nitrogen filler ports broke off and my passenger side C/O has no nitrogen at all. Do you know any shops around 90240 that could do a repair/rebuild/nitro fill?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Aww I got excited cause I definitely would have traded you....up until I noticed the post was a year ago lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts