Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a o5 titan maroon with the chrome tow mirrors, door handles, bumpers, and grill. i hate chrome if you like it then trade me for your black ones ill even cover all the shipping thanks!!!!:bump:

·
Registered
501 Posts
bedlining time!

·
Registered
501 Posts
maybe bumpers but door handles???:confused:
alot of people on here have bedlined them. i bedlined my grill and center of the bumper. you could bedline those mirror caps too. would probably be easier for you that to wait on shipping and uninstalltion/installation.
it would only take 3ish cans. at 7-8 a can, good investment. some people dont like the bedlining, some do. to each his own

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alot of people on here have bedlined them. i bedlined my grill and center of the bumper. you could bedline those mirror caps too. would probably be easier for you that to wait on shipping and uninstalltion/installation.
it would only take 3ish cans. at 7-8 a can, good investment. some people dont like the bedlining, some do. to each his own
do you mind sending me a picture of yours??

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
my door handles are bedlinered.

·
Registered
501 Posts
do you mind sending me a picture of yours??
go look at my album, it shows the back bumper, front bumper, and grill all bedlined. also did my tooldbox

or ill upload them myself :) i plan on something something to the grill. inserts or replacement

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go look at my album, it shows the back bumper, front bumper, and grill all bedlined. also did my tooldbox

or ill upload them myself :) i plan on something something to the grill. inserts or replacement
i really like that did you have chrome before or painted?? and it doesn't flake off or chip or any thing.

·
Registered
501 Posts
My bumper and tool box were chrome. Haven't had any issues chipping. Even put in thru a car wash and used a pressure washer on it, beat thing is if it ever does get scratched/chip/fade, I can just throw another coat on it

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am about to do this to my armada. What brand did you use/like, did you use a roller or paint brush??

·
Registered
501 Posts
I am about to do this to my armada. What brand did you use/like, did you use a roller or paint brush??
SPRAY! just spray paint, started by trying to roll it on and I hated it, the spray finishes alot better than I thought

·
Registered
501 Posts
how did you prepare the surface before you did it, what brand did you use
For the back bumper and toolbox I used rustoleum or whatever the stuff is walmart carries. For the front I see dulpicolor which you can get at most auto stores. I liked the way the dupli finished but I here the rustoleum is more durable, only time will tell. I just sanded a little and sprayed it on. Use plenty of tap and newspaper!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For the back bumper and toolbox I used rustoleum or whatever the stuff is walmart carries. For the front I see dulpicolor which you can get at most auto stores. I liked the way the dupli finished but I here the rustoleum is more durable, only time will tell. I just sanded a little and sprayed it on. Use plenty of tap and newspaper!
Ok sweet that helps out alot I'm going to start with my emblums and move to my mirror covers hope it turns out I'll post pics when I'm done

·
Registered
501 Posts
Ok sweet that helps out alot I'm going to start with my emblums and move to my mirror covers hope it turns out I'll post pics when I'm done
Good luck with the emblems, I don't know how comfortable I feel taking them off buy I know people have

·
Registered
963 Posts
i got a o5 titan maroon with the chrome tow mirrors, door handles, bumpers, and grill. i hate chrome if you like it then trade me for your black ones ill even cover all the shipping thanks!!!!:bump:
HOLD UP THERE SPRAY CAN FINGERS!!! LOL I'll do an even swap - I have:

BT mirrors BLACK power and heat (yours??)
Galaxy Black grill (swap the chrome? is your's in new cond? mine is flawless- no scratches fading or anything. shiny black.

Let me know man!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HOLD UP THERE SPRAY CAN FINGERS!!! LOL I'll do an even swap - I have:

BT mirrors BLACK power and heat (yours??)
Galaxy Black grill (swap the chrome? is your's in new cond? mine is flawless- no scratches fading or anything. shiny black.

Let me know man!!
i still didnt touch the grill what does yours look like u wanna send me a picture of your grill i would be down to trade

·
Registered
963 Posts
i still didnt touch the grill what does yours look like u wanna send me a picture of your grill i would be down to trade
i'm trying this.....lol it's the black galaxy. show me your's too - wow - that just sounds wrong.. anything wrong with yours? pits, cracks, fading?

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'll have your friends black mirror BT out in the am. Text me for my address.
Thanks man:teethmast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts