Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna trade stock se non chrome telescopic mirrors for the smaller non towing mirrors? i hate these big *** elephant mirrors and im planing on slamming my truck and these big mirrors would stick out like a sore thumb visibility is great but comming from a small car i cant deal with the size:crying:

·
Registered
461 Posts
LatinSilEighty said:
Anyone wanna trade stock se non chrome telescopic mirrors for the smaller non towing mirrors? i hate these big *** elephant mirrors and im planing on slamming my truck and these big mirrors would stick out like a sore thumb visibility is great but comming from a small car i cant deal with the size:crying:
Would you be willing to sell

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes they are heated but i was thinking about trade locally and they are off of a 07 se king cab and no I dont want to sell because the factories are like 200 or more from the dealer the truck is less than three weeks old so they are perfectly fine

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have a spare none big tow i can trade you. let me know... i'll send you my small mirrors then you can send me yours when you get mine. that way you wont have a down time with the mirrors. i'm just going to use it for spare.

mine is none big tow/small ones chrome se with heat. took them off at 2k miles.

·
Registered
461 Posts
LatinSilEighty said:
yes they are heated but i was thinking about trade locally and they are off of a 07 se king cab and no I dont want to sell because the factories are like 200 or more from the dealer the truck is less than three weeks old so they are perfectly fine
Why don't you get a price for the nonbig tow mirrors, And I will send you the money so you can buy new instead of trading for used. I know it aint gonna cost you more than $ 300.00 for power heated se mirrors. And that's what I would be willing to pay you for the big tows And you send me your big tows.
Win Win situation you get new and I get new.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey right on im waiting for you to send the mirrors i thought you allready sent them i allready pmed you twice with my address and now i cant pm you anymore because your message box is full so let me know whats up bro im still interested

·
Registered
96 Posts
James Con said:
Count me out of this scam!! OOP's I mean deal , Already scored a set.

i should have listened to all the warnings my fellow titan owners pm'd me about.

yep.... i got scammed!!!!! i have the tracking which said DELIVERED! but according to erick garcia - recipient. he never received it.

luckily this mirror is my spare set, so i'm not too hurt! i just thought i can trust this guy. but i was wrong... i'll post his information in all the message boards that i'm a member of so everyone will be aware of this scammer.

lesson learned, if it's too good to be true. IT MOTHER F`ING IS!

i'll stick around... one bad apple will not ruin this for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts