Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Dic Cepek Radial F-C II's on my truck. They are LT325/65 R18 (35X13.50) and almost brand new. I would like to down size to a LT275/70 R18 (33X11). I would prefer a Toyo M/T, but am open to offers and will only accept if tires have allot of life left. As you can see by the pictures they are almost brand new and in great shape. I am not sure how many miles are on them because they were on the truck when I bought it 2 weeks ago. I am located near Salt Lake City, Utah.

Josh - PM for contact info

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
what about some stockers blacked out with Cooper Discover ATR 275/70/18? I'm in Cheyenne WY though.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
If you were closer I wouldn't mind trading you my 325/60/18 Terra Grapplers, that is if you were ok with the size. They have about 10/32 on them.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about some stockers blacked out with Cooper Discover ATR 275/70/18? I'm in Cheyenne WY though.

I am going to look up those tires at work tomorrow, although I don't know if you understood.......it is just tires I am trading.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am going to look up those tires at work tomorrow, although I don't know if you understood.......it is just tires I am trading.

Yep, definatly miss understood then. Knew it sounded to goo to be true, just figured you were going in a different direction - I am looking for wider tires.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.......ttt

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump::bump::bump:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts