Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says. I want to trade my black headlight modded lights with black eyelids for your stock headlights. They have a little white mark from the member I bought them off of. Probably from baking them to do the headlight mod. I would prefer to trade for 08+ lights, but im open to offers. Only thing is you have to pay for shipping. Im im socal. 92505. My laptops getting worked on so text me if your interested and want to see pics of the lights. 951 496 zero four eight eight

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can you attach or post some larger pics so I can see what they actually look like and the damaged area?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Can you get a shipping quote? I know mine are 2004's, but im interested

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm interested! I have a 2010 could you text pictures to 832-331-3213

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
WTF Shaun? Why you going back to stockers?

I might have a set of stocks sitting in my garage if you need a set to roll with for the time being.. LMK man. Shoot me a PM with your cell # if you want.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Im gonna switch up my front end. And I wanna redo the lights differently so I figured I would swap someone that has stocks that doesn't want to do the headlight mod themselves. My cells 951-496 zero four eight eight ..shoot me a text bro

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have a set off of my 07 .... im interested

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would love to but I can't be without my lights either. If you want to pay to overnight them to me then shoot me a text. My numbers in the first post.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts