Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I traded 04 SE KC in on 08 SE KC . Wow nice improvments.The Ride was good in 04 twice as nice in 08. I did have problems with 04 but all were covered by warranty so i figured what the hay. Dealer made me one %ell of a deal.They really liked the condition of my old one. I just hope with all the improvments I will have no regrets.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rick32861 said:
:) I traded 04 SE KC in on 08 SE KC . Wow nice improvments.The Ride was good in 04 twice as nice in 08. I did have problems with 04 but all were covered by warranty so i figured what the hay. Dealer made me one %ell of a deal.They really liked the condition of my old one. I just hope with all the improvments I will have no regrets.
I did almost the same thing my 05 KC SE for a 08 KC Se w/Leather on Monday:futwice: . I agree ride is excellent love the improvements.
I am curious if you can mod the information center on the dashboard to report all the things that it does on the LE that would be nice. I regret that I lost the outside temp on my new ride!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the dash makes truck look classier. I went with ligher interior and Majestic blue exterior. looks sharp. :crying: miss the chrome mirrors & door handles.

·
Registered
112 Posts
zoegrandpa said:
I did almost the same thing my 05 KC SE for a 08 KC Se w/Leather on Monday:futwice: . I agree ride is excellent love the improvements.
I am curious if you can mod the information center on the dashboard to report all the things that it does on the LE that would be nice. I regret that I lost the outside temp on my new ride!
I have the temp gauge on my '08 SE, just need to cycle through the imformation center to get to it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on your 08.
Traded my 05 for an 08.

I really liked my 05, But the 08 I love.
The refinements are very much noticeable.

Enjoy your truck.

·
Registered
805 Posts
congrats on the 08!
do u have the bump on the roof?

maybe in a year or so ill trade in my 05 for an 08, or 09, IF the banks will let me.... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts