Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was generally happy with my 2017 Platinum but the year end deals had me looking ($10k off) plus Nissan's pre-approval system made it easy. I think the changes are very positive. The transmission is much better and the infotainment is finally up to par. I also like the truck boxes and the adaptive cruise. All in all I know I spent money but still 0% and the monthly went down with the good equity I had and what I think was a good trade in price (as far as trade ins go). I can see keeping her for a while. I kept my 2007 Titan for 10 years.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
374 Posts
you traded a 2017 or a 2007? your last sentence messed me up

·
Registered
203 Posts
you traded a 2017 or a 2007? your last sentence messed me up
He was saying that he was thinking he can keep the 2020 as long as the 2007 ( which was 10 years). Which assuming the timeline went.....2007 T then 2017 T then 2020 T.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So a few more days in. The throttle or tranny is weird until about 15MPH but fine after that and light years better on the highway. No thinking, no fluttering. I can deal with the low speed quirks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So a few more days in. The throttle or tranny is weird until about 15MPH but fine after that and light years better on the highway. No thinking, no fluttering. I can deal with the low speed quirks.
Yeah, I'm still getting used to the 9 speed after driving a CVT for the last 6 years. Those first 2-3 gears can be really quick especially off the light, until its at about 17 mph when I think its in 3rd or 4th gear, I also drive without traction control, but over time its gotten smoother for me and I'm getting better at driving and knowing the truck period.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I'm still getting used to the 9 speed after driving a CVT for the last 6 years. Those first 2-3 gears can be really quick especially off the light, until its at about 17 mph when I think its in 3rd or 4th gear, I also drive without traction control, but over time its gotten smoother for me and I'm getting better at driving and knowing the truck period.
True they do learn and it has basically no miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts