Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright to give the quick run down here, im not sure if this was a good move or not soley because of the 28 gal gas tank and 17mpg. But i felt it was one of those deal i couldnt pass up bacause this is my wifes dream family wagon and im pretty sure i would be getting on eventually.

So i got a 2008 Loaded Armada (LE) with 35K on it. I got them down to 27,500 for the armada and went upside down on the murano 2000 but thats really because of her previous car we traded in for the murano.

The more i drive this thing the more i love it. Think im just rambling on now so what im looking for is did i get as good of a deal as i think i did and what are the known problems with the armada that i should be on the look for.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice. My wife loves her Murano but I wish we had more room.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That mileage will also be Highway and Not City. Other than piss poor gas mileage you will LOVE the Armada. More than once I have toyed with the thought of trading in the Landyacht for one. Just can't make myself do it as that would be the one day I had to have a truck bed to save someones life. LOL.

The dealer loaned me a Loaded AWD one when I was getting things fixed on my truck. I have been in Lust with them ever since.

Congrats, Let the Modding Begin, and most importantly..... PICTURES OR IT NEVER HAPPENED... LOL

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
PICS! That's our dream-SUV right now. I have a buddy who was looking into SUV's recently and I recommended the Armada. 3 days later he brought home a 2011 Platinum Edition :D.

Congrats!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill get some pics up when she gets home,
The 2011 is how all of this started cause she picked me up from the dealer when i was getting the truck worked on. So she test drove one we just couldnt swing the 45Gs and the 2008 is the exact same truck just 3 yrs older and its called an LE instead of platinum oh and the chrome wheels

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good choice bud...the more you drive it the more your going to fall in love with it. Trust me I know from experience. Also you got the LE, more options are always good. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
44,915 Posts
Congrats!
I drove an Armada from NY to DC and back, wow I loved that ride...a ride in the back feels like you are sitting in your living room.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice,I bought my wife 07 Armada LE when I got my Titan LE and there a great suv,I love driving it and there so much room in them.

·
Registered
313 Posts
What kinda gas mileage have YOU been getting? I really want one of these rigs. My wifes AWD Murano averages 20-21 all the time with half city half highway. If the mileage isn't much worse than that, I see an upgrade coming up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts