Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Dodge 3500 quad cab 5.9 auto trans dully with 90,000 miles on it. After haggling with them for a week we finally came to an agreement. they gave me 23,000 for my titan & let me keep the toneau cover. I got the dodge for 26,500 drive out.
I lowered my monthly payment & lowered my insurance payment per month.
Now I will not have any problem pulling my travel trailer & if we decide to move up then I can.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Congrat's! Post some pic's of that tank when you get a chance! :)

Reactions: nascarjody

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the trade. Should have plenty of miles left in it....and plenty of power. What year was the Titan?

Titan was a 2010 with 20000 miles. It will be at Mac Haik dodge in Temple TX for sale as soon a they check it out & clean it up.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
is the 5.9 the oil burner?? Sorry I don't get all caught up on every trucks engine size.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Jody, hope you'll continue posting here. Good luck with the new truck.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Sorry to see you go!!! I hope you have good luck with that Dodge as everyone i know hate theirs due to issues. Especially those with that many miles.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I want a Dually, but I dont wanna spend the money I will wait a couple years.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to see you go!!! I hope you have good luck with that Dodge as everyone i know hate theirs due to issues. Especially those with that many miles.

I know the usual problems & have connections at both the local dodge dealers here. I wish the titan came with a diesel but it doesnt so this is the next best thing.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy cray that was fast and random! lol.....you just put tires on the T! Oh well...good luck with the new toy!

I put tires on it trying to help with the handling when towing. It helped some but not enough. So here we are. I will still be around as long as the mods dont ban me for having a dodge. I still work for nissan so I will still help you guys out when I can.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try to get pics tonight. It is dark when I leave in the morn & dark when I get home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts