Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

After 5 years with two different 2nd gen Xterras, I finally swapped over to a Titan. I picked up a grey 2011 Pro-4X yesterday and so far, I love it. Much more room than the Xterra, more power, more gas to buy... Anyway, I'm looking forward to the tips/tricks I can find on here.

Suggestions welcome!

NOCM

Northern VA

·
Premium Member
58,750 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. You're gonna love that truck.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats bro I traded my x in for my t and havent looked back I love the truck. Nice pickup on the pro 4x

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey all,

After 5 years with two different 2nd gen Xterras, I finally swapped over to a Titan. I picked up a grey 2011 Pro-4X yesterday and so far, I love it. Much more room than the Xterra, more power, more gas to buy... Anyway, I'm looking forward to the tips/tricks I can find on here.

Suggestions welcome!

NOCM

Northern VA
Congrats man! What kind of mpg were you getting wtih the xterra?

·
Registered
6,462 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,309 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the Pro4X Club! :)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Hey all,

Suggestions welcome!

NOCM

Northern VA
Welcome & Congrats!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
46,432 Posts
Very cool, congrats

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far, so good. 600 miles on it, and I've added a K&N intake, Go Rhino step bars and a pretty nice Weather Guard cross box that I got from craigslist. It's a really nice truck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Heh, I traded a 2010 Xterra for mine as well. I liked the Xterra quite a bit, but the Titan is just in another class. I was also getting 17-18 mpg in the Xterra, but it seems doubtful this pickup will reach that. Still, I love this damn thing already. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
welcome to the club bro, i traded my 2nd gen X for a titan as well :)

·
Premium Member
58,750 Posts
So far, so good. 600 miles on it, and I've added a K&N intake, Go Rhino step bars and a pretty nice Weather Guard cross box that I got from craigslist. It's a really nice truck!
He's been bit by the mod bug.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome! And where's the pics?? ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts