Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put in thought into this? I just wonder if the problems where all having will be worked out by the time the 2005 Titans come out. If so will it be worth trading in our Titans.. I paid 200 over invoice when I bought mine and been paying 150.00 over current payment to help bring the principal down..

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Not us personally...We are very happy with the truck in its current form and look to hold onto it for quite a while.

My next 'toy' if you will is going to be a G35 coupe. 2.5 yrs from now when child support is done, my wife said that is my gift to myself.

Gotta love her.

Chris

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have no plans to trade, either. Other than the radio reception nag I am quite happy with my purchase. 3000 miles and still smiling!

·
Registered
497 Posts
ive had no problems and have no intention in trading it in, im happy as hell having a 1st year model. theres no major issues associated with the titan in gen and im hoping it stays that way. :smoke:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I plan on doing the same thing. I think my Titan should last a long time. A Laser Red 6 speed is my pick.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"I just wonder if the problems where all having will be worked out by the time the 2005 Titans come out."

All what problems? The only thing I have seen mentioned here so far is very minor stuff that will soon be fixed under warranty.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Not us personally...We are very happy with the truck in its current form and look to hold onto it for quite a while.

My next 'toy' if you will is going to be a G35 coupe. 2.5 yrs from now when child support is done, my wife said that is my gift to myself.

Gotta love her.

Chris
I'm waiting for the G-35 AWD coupe.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Unless you put money down, you would be anywhere from $2-5000 upside down after owning your truck one year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
lizardking said:
Has anyone put in thought into this? I just wonder if the problems where all having will be worked out by the time the 2005 Titans come out. If so will it be worth trading in our Titans.. I paid 200 over invoice when I bought mine and been paying 150.00 over current payment to help bring the principal down..
when will the 05 be available ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts