Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! New to the forum here and I have a quick question...

I have an 05 titan and all of the sudden my left trailer blinker light and brake light won't work anymore...checked at the plug, no power...did a bit of research and found that the Power Distribution Module may have gone out so I replaced it and it made no difference. I traced the wires back up to the plug under the front passenger side, unplugged it cleaned and plugged it back in...no difference in blinker issue. I checked fuses and everything else Does anyone know what else it may be?

After playing with that plug, my MIL came on with these codes

P0183
P2138
P1229
P1446
P1447
P1444

All that from just playing with the wires...i cleared them and hopefully now they won't come back but we'll see with more driving

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!1

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2004 and I have the same issue. . I was going to just splice it in from the rear taillight but there are separate bulbs for the blinker and brake light so it would back feed if I did. Have you had any luck resolving the issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I haven't figured it out yet either. I was going to do the same thing but its a very complicated procedure to hook it up to the taillights....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts