Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 45k miles on my 2017 titan Pro 4X towed my trailer today and the brake lights and turn signals are not working. Running lights work. Any one have this happen? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Start with the basics. Check the wiring at the plug for signal (to isolate it to either your trailer or your truck). If you're using an adapter, check for continuity through the adapter after you check the truck plug. If that checks out, start looking at fuses and relays. If those check out, you're going to have to isolate which signals are not getting through, and trace wiring to find the short/break. Hopefully you find it before it gets to that point, as tracing wiring is a pain.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Check your voltage at the 7 pin. I have 13.5 v at 5 O'Clock pin on 7 pin. I also don't have power to my brake controller or trailer brakes right now for some reason.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 45k miles on my 2017 titan Pro 4X towed my trailer today and the brake lights and turn signals are not working. Running lights work. Any one have this happen? Any suggestions?
Did you install the three required relays? Can I assume they worked before the day they didn’t?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts