Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend I backed my trailer into a tree and broke one of the lights in the process. Replaced the light tonight. Everything works...turn signals, hazards and brake lights...but no running lights. I seem to remember a recall that was done on my truck (2004) that had something to do with the trailer wiring on the truck. Does anyone remember what that was and is there a fuse I should be checking somewhere?

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts
That recall added a couple of fuses up under the dash on the driver's side. Somewhere around here, I know BBF has posted up some pics. They're spliced inline up there in the harness. If my memory serves me, they're between the steering wheel and the center console up under there.

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. That might help....I looked in the little fuse box next to the battery last night and didn't see any blown fuses...So I'm guessing I should check out fuse #32 in the big box next to the little box?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Carbeux...Fuse #32 was it from the link you posted. Running lights now working on my trailer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts