Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble getting power to the right turn signal plug on my reciever hitch plug. The turn signal works fine on the truck but I have no power at the plug or as far back as I can follow it till it dissapears under the spare. All other lights work fine on truck and trailer. Is there possibly a separate fuse for this? If so any clue where it is?
Thanks in advance if you can help

·
Registered
266 Posts
Txsbigfoot said:
I am having trouble getting power to the right turn signal plug on my reciever hitch plug. The turn signal works fine on the truck but I have no power at the plug or as far back as I can follow it till it dissapears under the spare. All other lights work fine on truck and trailer. Is there possibly a separate fuse for this? If so any clue where it is?
Thanks in advance if you can help
Check the fuses on the bcm harness,,,under dash by the gas pedal....do a search for bcm harness,,,,there is some extra info,,,

·
Registered
176 Posts
did you get this fixed? I am having a similar problem. I have right brake light and right blinker on the trailer, but nothing else.

What do you guys think? How can you tell if a relay is bad? Do i replace all of them? Do you think its the fuse in the BCM?

·
Registered
35 Posts
bbplayajs said:
did you get this fixed? I am having a similar problem. I have right brake light and right blinker on the trailer, but nothing else.

What do you guys think? How can you tell if a relay is bad? Do i replace all of them? Do you think its the fuse in the BCM?

I had the same issue (right turn signal in-operable), there was a service bulletin from nissan for the relay. I cant remember and may be mistaken but i think it had something to do with the factory foglights. The dealer either replaced or added another relay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the proud owner of a TITAN and I would not have it any other way. I have read all the input on problems with the turn signal from the wiring harness. I had to purchase not only the relay but a fuse. I still have the problem and want to know how to fix this and avoid dealing with the dealership.......they are a joke sometimes.:computern

1 - 6 of 6 Posts