Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched to find about 800 threads on trailer lights but could not find which fuse it is. My fuse panel (behind battery) has several marked tow or trailer tow and they are all good. AMF I pulled every fuse that even came close and still nothing. The brake lights and turn signals work.

·
Registered
422 Posts
bump for info

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
If you can't find the fuse in the boxes under the hood or in the panel on the passenger side dash, maybe you had the BCM recall work done where they replaced the BCM harness. The replacement harness (under the driver side dash) has fuses.

·
Registered
422 Posts
bestatchess said:
If you can't find the fuse in the boxes under the hood or in the panel on the passenger side dash, maybe you had the BCM recall work done where they replaced the BCM harness. The replacement harness (under the driver side dash) has fuses.
so just check all them fuses under the dash?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey did you ever find that fuse for the trailer running light. Mine went out and cant seem to find it. Just like yours the signal and brake work but the running light dont.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Try fuse #32 in the box behind the battery.

·
Registered
46 Posts
nvm i found the problem it is the f4 fuse
Old thread, if anyone is still following it. Where is the F4 fuse? I have the same issue? I have a feeling this junk trailer I picked up might have shorted the tail lights to the frame and killed it before I could fix it.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old thread, if anyone is still following it. Where is the F4 fuse? I have the same issue? I have a feeling this junk trailer I picked up might have shorted the tail lights to the frame and killed it before I could fix it.
On my 2013 Titan, F4 is way down towards the bottom of the IPDM.

My challenge is how do I access, pull and replace this fuse? I have a pair of 7" needle nose pliers that can't get there due to the angle and lack of grip.

Is there a special Nissan tool for this fuse?

Thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts