Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so tough times call for tough measures... this is the last thing I am willing to sell to keep me alive. lol. Its a horblasters shocker s4 kit, comes with air line, 4 horns, 5 gallon air 8 port tank, and a 3/8 air valve.

Hornblasters Air Horn Products Catalog! Find The Perfect Train Air Horn For Your Car Or Truck! 71.99

Hornblasters Air Horn Products Catalog! Find The Perfect Train Air Horn For Your Car Or Truck! 31.99

Hornblasters Air Horn Products Catalog! Find The Perfect Train Air Horn For Your Car Or Truck! 199.99

I am going to let this go for 200 firm, plus shipping, should be less then 30 bucks.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Got any pictures of it installed and off the truck? Is it off the truck and ready to be shipped?

·
Registered
792 Posts
The hornblasters are usually a pretty deep to mid tone. Not as high pitched as RobKar's. DRTY if you heard the other train horn at the meet it was mine, and it is the same exact setup as this one except for tank size.

Reactions: RobKar and DRTYAZN

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
The hornblasters are usually a pretty deep to mid tone. Not as high pitched as RobKar's. DRTY if you heard the other train horn at the meet it was mine, and it is the same exact setup as this one except for tank size.
Yeah, heard ya on your way out... lower than what I was looking for... but nice nonetheless... ;)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got any pictures of it installed and off the truck? Is it off the truck and ready to be shipped?
it is ready to be shipped, no pics of it installed sorry but I can take some pics of it later today

Interested, what's the pitch like? Mid or Low? After hearing RobKar's at HB got me thinkin' about getting one for "off road" use... ;)
they sound nice.. this is a decent video to show what they are like

is this easy to mount on the truck? How did you do it?
its easy but taks a while to configure things, you will probably need to order some more air line if you want to mount these and keep your spare tire... best thing would be to put the tank in the bed, the compressor I had ziptied on the top of the frame rail, never went anywhere and i drive crazy sometimes...

I'm interested. Pm me your number so I can contact u
ill send you my number, they might be already sold, im waiting to here back from someone, I will get back with you though

·
Registered
48 Posts
Il buy it from you text me 9513068000

·
Registered
344 Posts
it is ready to be shipped, no pics of it installed sorry but I can take some pics of it later today

they sound nice.. this is a decent video to show what they are like

YouTube - 08 silverado 4x4 s4 hornblaster

its easy but taks a while to configure things, you will probably need to order some more air line if you want to mount these and keep your spare tire... best thing would be to put the tank in the bed, the compressor I had ziptied on the top of the frame rail, never went anywhere and i drive crazy sometimes...

ill send you my number, they might be already sold, im waiting to here back from someone, I will get back with you though
thats my buddy andrews truck trust me its crazy loud, i didnt even know his truck was on youtube, just saw this post and thought WTF? lol, im getting the same exact setup. i jump everytime he blows it and i am used to the horn

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sold.......

·
Registered
344 Posts
I ordered my kit wed. I thought this was already sold. Good luck with sale definately a awesome set up

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shoot, sorry I wish I woulda let you had it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry guys, sold on another forum. thanks alot

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it would be funny to blow this horn behind someone going over a rail road track. :)
it is funny when people are all stopped on the tracks because of the red light, I would honk my regular horn and then lay on the train horn and people would go crazy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts