Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have an 06 titan crew cab le with 42000 miles on it. Today I was pulling a trailer that weights around 3600 lbs. when I started driving I noticed that the check engine light came on and the at light blinked three times. I got up to around 40 mph and the rpm,s went up to three thousand; at the same time the tranny would not shift. Needless to say it continues to act that way.
Any suggestions on what it may be?
I unhooked the trailer and drove the truck; strangely enough it started shifting fine.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Romulus said:
Hi
I have an 06 titan crew cab le with 42000 miles on it. Today I was pulling a trailer that weights around 3600 lbs. when I started driving I noticed that the check engine light came on and the at light blinked three times. I got up to around 40 mph and the rpm,s went up to three thousand; at the same time the tranny would not shift. Needless to say it continues to act that way.
Any suggestions on what it may be?
I unhooked the trailer and drove the truck; strangely enough it started shifting fine.
A blinking service engine soon/check engine light is never good. There'll be some stored codes of the event. I'd bring it in, ASAP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts