Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it Nissan not recalling the 04 model like 15 because of a defect I think it's bull it's the same radiator so I please tell me where to go to get in a class action lawsuit if there is one

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
There is no lawsuit. There is not a recall on the 2015s for this issue, either, to my knowledge. Only one listed on official sites is airbag related.

It's a known issue, but what you have to realize is there are literally hundreds of thousands of Titans out there which have not had this issue, and only a relative few which have. Sucks to be in your shoes, but if your truck is in good shape and worth dropping a few thousand into, replace your radiator, flush the motor to get the trans fluid out, and do the bypass/aux cooler while you're in there, and buy a rebuilt transmission (online sources show them for $2500-ish) or have a local reliable transmission shop rebuild yours. If your motor has fewer than 150k on it, you might get another 150k out of it with a new trans.

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
that sucks. i bypassed my tube warmer like a month before i sold it lol. it was a big deal on frontiers and xterras.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,317 Posts
and its a big deal on Toyota trucks and rwd suvs. that is the number one thing all the Toyota forums told me when i was looking at Toyotas last year. it seems like they all get their radiators from the same place, Toyota, Nissan, probably honda, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts