Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My titan is 4 yrs old and has 36000. Every time I go in to get my oil changed the dealer keeps saying that I'm over due on the 30000 service. They want 690.00 which I think is just insane. Now I'm using the schedule 1 on the maintenace guide and it never states when should I change the transmission fluid, it only say to check it or only to change it if i tow. The only towing that I do is taking my 4-wheeler to get service once or twice a yr and only weighs maybe 1300 with the trailer too. The only fluids that I think that I need to change are the oil of course, the coolant, and rear diff (hence all of the rear diff failures). What do ya'll think?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
$690???

Holy Crap!!!

Mine charged me $119!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Ya my dealer wanted to charge me $500 down here in clear lake nissan...i told them to eat my tits..

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
ROFL! The things people can come up with.... I'm going to have to remember this one.
What? You didn't know sumair was a woman?? :bangit:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Good for practicing your dance routines?? :dunno:
Here..i got you something....

...for the next time you decide to ride my jock..you atleast will have some comfort...

:teethmast

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Please stop sending me pics of yourself!!!

I don't like guys!!!

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
My titan is 4 yrs old and has 36000. Every time I go in to get my oil changed the dealer keeps saying that I'm over due on the 30000 service. They want 690.00 which I think is just insane. Now I'm using the schedule 1 on the maintenace guide and it never states when should I change the transmission fluid, it only say to check it or only to change it if i tow. The only towing that I do is taking my 4-wheeler to get service once or twice a yr and only weighs maybe 1300 with the trailer too. The only fluids that I think that I need to change are the oil of course, the coolant, and rear diff (hence all of the rear diff failures). What do ya'll think?
That was not the 4 tires that they wanted to sell me and front end alignment. That would of been another 800 to 1000 on top of that.
they dont call them stealerships for nothing!!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The last time I spent $690.00 on 'service', it involved a few girls, a midget and a night I don't want to remember...
it's not your fault..you drive a chevy.. lol...

i kid i kid...

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Your trucks tranny is filled with synthetic fluid and doesn't need changing at all. Your not overdue. That's why you see only CHECK IT. Having said that, I usually do a tranny fluid change at around 60k miles or so just for shyts and giggles. Makes me feel better, besides...I do tow but only a handful of times a year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts