Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I just found this forum. so I am a Newbe to the forum. I have a 2006 Titan SE with a tow package on the truck when I bought it. Is there a transmission cooler on the truck from the factory?
Thanks,
BudMan

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Hello, I just found this forum. so I am a Newbe to the forum. I have a 2006 Titan SE with a tow package on the truck when I bought it. Is there a transmittion cooler on the truck from the factory?
Thanks,
BudMan
What's a transmittion ?? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
69,425 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::werd:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
If it has the B/T package it should have a tranny cooler and a temp gauge. Yes?

Hello, I just found this forum. so I am a Newbe to the forum. I have a 2006 Titan SE with a tow package on the truck when I bought it. Is there a transmittion cooler on the truck from the factory?
Thanks,
BudMan

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe ALL Titans have the tranny cooler... The B/T just gets you mirrors, gears, and a temp gauge.....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yes... Yes, they do.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Transmission Cooler?

Sorry, I can not spell none to good just have a little cajun in me. Transmission. Thanks for the replys

·
Premium Member
58,023 Posts
Re: Transmission Cooler?

Sorry, I can not spell none to good just have a little cajun in me. Transmission. Thanks for the replys
Boudreaux? Is that you?

Reactions: gadget74

·
Registered
779 Posts
as said before ALL Titans come with a air cooler for the transmission. The fluid goes through the lower part of the radiator (liquid cooler) then to the air cooler, which is hidden behind the air condition condenser.

here is what the transmisson air cooler looks like attached to a removed radiator:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts