Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brother and I pull up to this guy about the same age as me 17 and he turns up his music and i can see through his window that he has all the chrome all in the inside and flows on it that don't sound that bad so....the light turned green and we both had a truck in front of us so he had to put his brakes on then i passed the guy in front of me then the avalanche pushed the gas to pass me and he only got about 5 yrds ahead of me then i hit it and burned him at this point i was goin 115 in a 55 zone.:gunz: :gunz: :gunz:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Man, I know you're excited, but please use some of these (,,,,,......!!!!) It makes it easier on the rest of us reading your post.

Back on topic, funny chebby....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys i'm only 17 haha!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Warp09 said:
I am only 16 and I use way better grammar and punctuation than you. :)
You spelled grammer wrong. haha

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Revis08 said:
Guys i'm only 17 haha!
Which means the basic rules of English grammar should still be fresh in your mind since you're still in high school! :lol: Age and ability have no relation. It's all a matter of personal pride. We project ourselves by our abilities. Communication is the main way we do that. How do you want to be remembered? You may not care now, but one day you may.

That pile of drivel now said, nice kill! But, dude, it was a Chebbie! Come on! You can do better than that. Next time, though, you may want to consider dropping out before doing 115 in a 55. That's not very responsible..... but then, you're only 17, right? :bangit:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice kill and all, but that's like beating an old lady in a foot race. Seriously though, 115 in a 55 is a real bonehead move, I don't care if you are 17. You lose control that's going to ruin your day real quick, even if you come away unharmed, you'll be screwed. Forget about if you collide with someone and kill somebody (god forbid).

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Revis08 said:
Guys i'm only 17 haha!
And this is an excuse for what???

As for doing 115 in a 55, not to say i haven't done this, but it was on a highway in the middle of nowhere, and no one around!!!

Racing on a street, at that speed leads to bad things!!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
115 in a 55 in my area, and you get to wear the bling bling bracelets, ride in the back of a black and white, and overnight at the graybar hotel.
It's a 2 point moving violation too.

Usually, 2 people die when the accident happens. Do you really want to be tied up in an accidental death? I trust not.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Wow! 115 mph, in a truck (no less). I dont mind a little competition and a little race but geeeeez 115 in the city is nothing to brag about. Here is a story that I doubt will change your mind about doing that kind of stuff. You cant die, your only 17!!!!!

http://www.nbc6.net/news/2268007/detail.html

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
maybe there's a differance among Titans but mine governs out at 110 mph?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
114 +/- is the published governor speed. Give or take a bit for tire size, etc.....

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
114 +/- is the published governor speed. Give or take a bit for tire size, etc.....
OK, maybe I just chickened out at 110 :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts