Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I'm throwing 2 codes after my DT install AND after loading my base ROM from Jared @ Uprev.

Cipher shows the following:

Found: 2 codes!
P0158,02 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 2)
P0057,HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

So, those of you with experience here...do you think it's a mistake in the base ROM (which removes the codes when I load it, but they reappear soon after), or is it more likely that the shop who installed my headers could have damaged the O2 sensor/ harness?

I just want to figure out who I need to go to for the fix. If it's not Uprev, I don't want to waste their time. If it's likely a damaged sensor, at this point I'll just replace it myself.

Thanks in advance for any help/ input!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Actually might be a bad passenger side rear O2 sensor... Circuit codes either are bad connectivity or bad sensor tip (not properly heating/reading)... Try disconnecting the harness connectors, blow out with air, reconnect and make sure they snap together and are snug... Reset ECU, than drive it for a bit to see if SES codes trip again... If the same codes trip, replace the O2 sensor... That's my speculation...

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, DRTY. I'll try that as soon as I get home today. If this code is for the rear passenger O2 sensor, I should be able to get to it myself fairly easily.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
You said you'll do it as soon as you get home... please wait a couple hours first so the headers can cool down lol last thing you want is to be touching hot headers!

I would pull the sensor and spray it off too just incase there's some dirt on it causing it to rear weird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts