Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking for some help troubleshooting my 09 Titan. It keeps throwing fault code p0507 and the truck seems to idle a little high intermittently. The problem occured after the truck started idling erratically and threw a code for the MAF sensor. I found that the air box lid hadn't been sealed correctly the last time it was put back on. I fixed this issue and cleaned the MAF sensor. After this the truck doesn't seem to idle as rough,just a little high. Probably between 900-1200 rpms. Itll usually level back out around 700-800rpm after a min or so at idle. I cleaned the throttle body and performed the relearn procedure. I'm still getting a high idle and code p0507 after a few minutes of driving. Could my throttle body be bad? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
I had to replace the throttle body on my wife's Xterra with this code. Happened after taking it off to clean and install plugs. Tried everything including relearning and new throttle body + relearning was the only thing that fixed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts