Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know that Nissan is a sponsor of the Supercross World Championships. What you may not know, is that Nissan will have displays at these events. I know that here in Indianapolis there will be regular titans, frontiers and xterras. There will also be the Troy Lee Titan and the "Thor" Titan. I have not heard of the Thor Titan and do not know what it looks like. They will be at our dealership on Friday/Saturday and then will travel to the show Saturday night. Sounds like it will be pretty fun. A couple of co-workers and I will be at the event to promote the Titan and other Nissan Products.

The MC will be taken out on the Thor Titan and will ask a few questions to our Sales Manager (he asked if I wanted to do it, but I left my cajunas at home today). I will be doing a webcast, that I don't know all the details of, but will let you guys know what I find out.

Troy Lee Titan

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's been cool to see the Titans at all the races--especially since Chevy Trucks is a big sponsor on the scene. I can't wait to see what the "Thor" Titan looks like. I know Chad Reed drove a Titan in a Thor commercial but it was just a plain KC, nothing fancy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the crappiness of pics, they're off of my camera phone. These trucks are SWEEET though! Lot's of aftermarket parts, looks good for you titan guys.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts