Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To someone who hasn't driven with a TT. Can someone describe what it, "feels like"?

Also, my axle seals blew about 10k miles ago. At first they said they would replace the axle, then after I dropped it off they called back saying just the seals.

I now have 57,000 miles on my '06. If I get a TT, will this prevent my rear diff from failing? A TT and install will cost ~$800. Much cheaper than a whole new rear end, now that my warranty is out, (or almost out). Is it 50k or 60k?

My buddy also said because Nissan had it in the shop once when it ****ted out and only put a temporary fix on the problem, if it happens again, I could threaten to sue if they don't replace it, even when out of warranty. They said they would replace the axle, then AFTER I dropped it off said we're only doing the seals. They had a chance to do it under warranty right the first time, but didn't.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
How does it drive?....Around town in the dry, you won't know it's there...If it's wet and you like to use lot's of throttle, you will notice that now both wheels spin, most of the time causing a little wag of the tail action...:)

In the dirt, you won't have the one wheel wonder action..

Installing the TT replaces the parts that cause almost all the Titan rear end issues...

Reactions: sleepertrk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts