Nissan Titan Forum banner

have you had a bad experience with Truck Add Ons?

• yes

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • no

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • never used them

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would NEVER reccommend any use truck add ons for anything they need! NEVER!

I ordered a trifold toneau cover for my truck bed, i have a nissan titan. They shipped me one for a frontier!!!! when I ordered the cover I called and placed the order so there would be no confusion, but they still managed to screw it up! So i call them to tell them they shipped me the wrong one and they told me that it was my fault and that thats what i ordered. checked with the sales rep and he said he looked over his notes an that i told him i wanted a cover for a frontier. how ridiculous is that, I dont think i have ever even spoken the word frontier in my life. so they ship it back, gets there on a wednesday, they tell me a new one will ship thursday, doesnt ship out, call and see whats up, oh it will ship friday and be to you on monday, well todays monday and the slap****s at truck add ons still havent shipped the freaking cover.

these people are honestly retards, customer is NEVER right, and they dont stick to there word on what they said there going to do. they actually told me that once they see on ups that the old one was on its way they would ship out the new one, well it was on its way last monday...... go figure, another bold face lie!

super bad experience, i would highly recommend that no one deals with this company.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
that is BS rite there. i do the buying for my company and when a phone order gets f'd up, they blame me that shiet on me. it drives me f#@king crazy. makes you wanna drive over there and stomp a mudafuka out!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Back when I had a frontier 4x4, I ordered some Rancho shocks. They of course sent me the ones for 4x2, which didn't fit. I called them up and went round and round. I had to pay for return shipping and then it still took forever for them to get them back to me. After 2 months, I finally had the shocks, of course, by then I had sold the truck already....geesh

·
Registered
205 Posts
I did not want to see this post. I ordered a bed cover from them on the 16th. I called today to find out what was going on with the order only to be put on hold for 5 min. When he came back to the phone he said it was just shipped out today:huh:. As I was taking to the rep on the phone I came across this post, so I made sure to confirm the details of the order, I sure don't need a frontier bed cover:bangit:.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this guys are class A slap****s! i still dont understand why they think i would order a cover for a frontier! ludacris I tell you! Im gonna send them this post so dont hold anything back about what ya think.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Well they won't ever get my business, and they are to blame for screwin up so much. Hopefully they get this thread emailed to them to see how they are only hurting themselves. I hate stupid companies like this, where's the pride in ownership. There should be laws with extreme fines against companies like this one. You should get all your money back, plus 30% of the entire order and get to keep the product. After a few of those, theyll get their act together or end up going out of business. The owner of the company should have to drive some ugly hybrid to your front door from where ever he is, and hand deliever you all your money, even if you live across the country from him. Wouldn't that be nice!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice! Word of mouth advertising is a powerful weapon! Keep this one going

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Fellow Titan Members,

My name is Saul, and i work at Truckaddons. Please give me the chance to fix what you have going on. I have been here almost 4 years now and a lot has changed over the years, and if you give me the chance, I will show you we are not a bad company, we have been in business for 30 years, mistakes happen, and i will try my best to do what you need to take care of you.

Give me a call at 1-800-577-7333 Extension 1561, and I will do my best to get you taken care of.

Sensationsounds, send me your telephone number in a pm, and I will find out what and how to take care of you.

Nriepe, send me the phone # you used and I will get tracking and everything for you as well.

Havatitan, let me know what your # is as well and i will make sure your stuff is correct.

Again give us a chance guys, i will show you we will do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy, again give me a call 1-800-577-7333 ext #1561

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

My name is Saul, and i work at Truckaddons. Please give me the chance to fix what you have going on. I have been here almost 4 years now and a lot has changed over the years, and if you give me the chance, I will show you we are not a bad company, we have been in business for 30 years, mistakes happen, and i will try my best to do what you need to take care of you.

Give me a call at 1-800-577-7333 Extension 1561, and I will do my best to get you taken care of.

Sensationsounds, send me your telephone number in a pm, and I will find out what and how to take care of you.

Nriepe, send me the phone # you used and I will get tracking and everything for you as well.

Havatitan, let me know what your # is as well and i will make sure your stuff is correct.

Again give us a chance guys, i will show you we will do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy, again give me a call 1-800-577-7333 ext #1561
I believe healthy discounts are in order :eyebrow:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I ordered some step rails from truckcandy. They arrived dented (due to no fault of truckcandy) and they imediately e-mailed me a return shipping label (courier pick up at my house) and imediately shipped another set. The same thing happened with the second set (dented, return label, new set shipped). The third set was fine and I appreciated how they handled the whole unfortunate incident. Seven days between arrival of 1st set and third set.

TRUCKCANDY!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

I don't know if I would be giving my phone number to him. He has provided an ext. and a toll free number, call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think I would call him. Just my .02

·
Registered
8 Posts
Call me!! Don't have to worry if the number is not correct, I have nothing to hide, and I am here to help.

Just because my name isn't reputable or trustworthy here, you can look me up on drivelex.com, 859streetscene.com, kentuckymustangs.com

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Call me!! Don't have to worry if the number is not correct, I have nothing to hide, and I am here to help.

Just because my name isn't reputable or trustworthy here, you can look me up on drivelex.com, 859streetscene.com, kentuckymustangs.com
Isn't Slash's real name Saul? This guy must be cool.:bangit:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my number is 850-566-3789, i love the product, just felt very disrespected, even when I called in to check on tracking numbers, you could just tell the lady did not want to talk to me. just a very unprofessional experience. I even asked to speak with the head honcho, spoke with someone, not sure his rank in the company really, but he just backed up the sales rep 100%. still kind of in shock about everything. 2.5 weeks from order til I received my bed cover

·
Registered
8 Posts
my number is 850-566-3789, i love the product, just felt very disrespected, even when I called in to check on tracking numbers, you could just tell the lady did not want to talk to me. just a very unprofessional experience. I even asked to speak with the head honcho, spoke with someone, not sure his rank in the company really, but he just backed up the sales rep 100%. still kind of in shock about everything. 2.5 weeks from order til I received my bed cover

So you did get your bed cover? It shows it was delivered 2 days ago, i wish you would have contacted me before, I know i am late, but im sorry it was inconveince for you, if you ever have any other issues please call me at 1-800-577-7333 ext 1561

1 - 20 of 34 Posts