Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know im still deployed hopefully should be home soon. But I had a little accident last year, and ripped a huge hole down the side of my truck lol. so insurance paid me 3000 to fix it I used another 4000 to get some glasswork fenders and get a custom paint job all the way around. Im having some n fab step rails put on right now more pix will come. But here are the updated pix fresh out of the body shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
looks like there is quite a bit of pearl in that paint. looks mean with those finders

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are a few more... its hard trying to get on the internet out here. any questions email me out here [email protected] I will try to get more pix up when I get them sent and the nfab bars are on. I cant wait to get home soon and drive it! The flake and pearl was a must ifyour going ot get a new paint job and it was cheap to have it added in. I suggest anyone getting their car repainted for whatever reason to get that added in. Thanks for the compliments guys... oh yeah any meets in So cal comming up after the middle of march or so?

Attachments

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sick! Are the bedsides glass too?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
sick paint job, ish is legit... most paint jobs i see on glass fenders look like single stage paints

·
Registered
317 Posts
One of the better looking trucks with flares an the paint looks freakin sweet. An Im loving the stance of your truck

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no bed is all stock. Bed right fender was replaced due to huge gash down the side lol.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Truck is looking beast! The coil bucket work, who did that? I was thinking of doing that on my old titan, cut the big curve out, and weld in two flat pieces to reduce the area it comes out. Looks like it did the job of avoiding uca contact.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
badass bro!

Reactions: teethandnails

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Am I missing something, I see no pearl in the paint...?!?!
look at the close up pic of the quarter pannel. you can see small specs in the paint. its subtle but it really makes the paint pop

·
Registered
766 Posts
look at the close up pic of the quarter pannel. you can see small specs in the paint. its subtle but it really makes the paint pop
Also in the very last pic, at that angle where the sunlight hits, it looks a little hot pinkish, something TUG would appreciate. Looks good BTW.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Fresh, man. Lifted longbed FTW!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Also in the very last pic, at that angle where the sunlight hits, it looks a little hot pinkish, something TUG would appreciate. Looks good BTW.
lol i thought the same thing but i wasnt going to mention it. thats what happens with pearl on red paint. but its probably just the picture making it look pinkish

1 - 20 of 25 Posts