Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
located in mesa, az. asking 12,500 OBO!!
all the mods are in my sig

·
Registered
452 Posts
How many miles? Is it 4x4? And what is 30 traction bars?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry. yeah it is a 4x4 just rolled over 103,000 mainly highway. Those were some stupid thing i got that i don't think worked all they did was rattle, so i removed them. also the system is only on 12" woofer i blew the other one. and it is also a 6k in my low beams not a 10k. it's a whiter light.(MUCH MUCH brighter)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok $12,000 OBO

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!! shoot me an offer!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump!! 11,500?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
ive been in your shoes.. sold my 2004 2wd se kc with 14" total lift... for $12750 with 76k miles... it took me over a month to sell it but finally found a buyer.. where do you have it listed?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
ive been in your shoes.. sold my 2004 2wd se kc with 14" total lift... for $12750 with 76k miles... it took me over a month to sell it but finally found a buyer.. where do you have it listed?
I know, i was one of the guys trying to get in touch with you but we were playing phone tag. lmao How's your new whip working out for you?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I know, i was one of the guys trying to get in touch with you but we were playing phone tag. lmao How's your new whip working out for you?
really?? sorry i have horrible memory.. umm i hate it.. not gunna lie.. i want a truck.. i hateee driving a car.. i love the 30 mpg.. but i missss my truck... pm me...

sorry for the tread jack!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have it on here and on craigslist. i just need to get rid of this truck and get an older truck something so my insurance. isn't so expensive. if you hate your car you should but this truck =).!!!!! sounds like a great idea!!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Lol if it were not 4x4 and lifted id be down... I live in sd and sold my truck to a guy two hours north! So make sure you have it listed in big cities around you! It just takes time =(

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I bought my 04' 4x4 KC last year for 10,900 with 87k on the odo, this seems like a decent truck with all the mods put into it, free bump for a sweet ride!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
What is the TB Bypass Mod? Good luck with the sale buddy, I'm sure you won't have a problem. You just need to wait for this thread to get a little older

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's where you connect these two hoses together instead of them running through the block. i really don't know how much it did. haha it was free and super easy to do.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Good luck with the sale man! I just sold mine to a kid and got a brand new ram!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice man. yeah i just don't have the patience. haha. i want it gone. well it's hard i love it to death i want to keep it, i just know its got to go so i want it out. haha

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP! need to sell

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for sure man i will get a bunch uploaded today!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts