Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back today from camping out this weekend and trying out the new Truck tent that the wife bought from www.tentsfortrucks.com. I wanna say that this tent is pretty sweet. It happens to be a bit more conveniant IMO since you dont have to worry about lumpy or uneaven ground or water on the ground in case of rain. For about $150 ish I think this tent is better than the one Nissan sells for the Titan since it's a bitt taller, has more ventalation, comes with an awning, and has a sleeve on the back so you can reach through your rear truck window to grab something without getting out of the tent. Pretty sweet.
Here's some pics of uor fit-test before the actual camp out. What do you think?

My wife approves. ......she is such a dork! lol :D

What do y'all think?

TIP: Sliding a peice of cardboad under the tent fabric on the tailgate is a LOT easier on the knees when getting in and out of the tent.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, at least it comes with pretty sweet interior decoration! :thumbsup:

:lol: That is a nice tent, though. I may have to look into those. Looks a lot more comfortable than the doghouse....

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Yeah the interior is better than I thought! Was that your invitation to jump in?? I think an airbed is in order!

You will also be needing one of these!

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We did get an air bed. That bed liner isnt too friendly on the knees.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Z-Hauler said:
We did get an air bed. That bed liner isnt too friendly on the knees.
:rofl: :banasex0r And I thought OUR comments were bad! :rofl: Now that's funny right there, I'nt care who you are... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
google the armada bed tents.. they are awesome, you set up and back your mada right in it lol...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts