Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there used one of these stands that go over the tire on the truck and has a step on it so you can get up on the truck without dragging a small ladder out or anything? This is kinda an example...

Any Idea what is a good model or what fits what size tire?

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Pep Boys stocks them in one size fits most, and any Auto Parts store that delivers to Repair shops, sells them too (probably heavier duty than Pep Boys model, but not certain). Also check Northern Tools www.northerntools.com or even your local Harbor Freight, but be careful of quality there!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw the neighbour using one and I wanna say it was off the matco truck or something but I don't remember. I'll have to look around

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Just make sure it's not so long it rests on your wheel. Prob scratch the sheit out of it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya good call. guess it would need to rest on the sidewall of the tire.

·
Registered
878 Posts
ya good call. guess it would need to rest on the sidewall of the tire.
I have seen some that were custom made on some dudes truck at the SNORE races. Theres a race the weekend after next and if I see the guy i will get pics.

His are pretty trick. they fold up and fit under his back seat and like was mentioned, the rest against the tire not the wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts