Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered some Wesin Oval Nerf in Black Powdercoat for 285 shipped *mounting brackets included. Best price I've found and exactly what I'm looking for. I like the OEM style, just not the color. My Titan is Galaxy Black, so I think it should match well. Anyone go this way for side steps?

Overall a very pleasant buying experience and looks like a lot of you have ordered through TruckCandy.com. I should receive them in a week.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yep I bought some here you go. Love them No prblems yet with them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
AF-Medic said:
Yep I bought some here you go. Love them No prblems yet with them.
Gee, AF, looks like your Galaxy Black Titan has faded from being in the sun! :rofl:

J/K, but those would look really cool if they were color-matched. Do any of the manufacturers offer that as an option?

Oh, and rgr, nice choice on the classiest color! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
AF, looks real good with those steps on your Titan. I like the ovals cause they look lower profile. It was a toss up between the Black Powder coat and Chrome. I figured since mine was Galaxy, that I could go either way, but Black = less cleaning. Ha.

I ended up canceling my order of the Westin and ordered the Aries Oval ($40 cheaper), for $245 shipped from TruckCandy.com again, they had awesome Customer Service and prices, and would definitely buy again from them.

Next mod will be a Volant intake and Borla exhaust. Probably won't be for a while though, since my wife gives me such a small allowance!

Black, I think our trucks were seperated at birth.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
rgrtitan said:
Black, I think our trucks were seperated at birth.
Thank goodness! The commute to work from Georgia would cost me a TON in fuel! :rofl: Got any pics in your photo gallery? I gotta go look now..... :D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
truckcandy.com is definately going to get another look the next time i need some accessories. i ordered my dominator II steps on wed nite and had them by friday 10am. that was free shipping too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.