#6 ·
Yea and that Grand National wasn't trying either:) LMAO

Reactions: 08crewcab
#5 ·
Yea they are

#7 ·
bump for ofivecc:)

#11 ·
Next Saturday I am. Yesterday the temp was 92 and I was afraid of the ECU pulling timing and not getting a fair test. Next Sat is going to be around 82 degrees and that's the temp I ran in the last time when I ran my 14.32 and 13.95 corrected. I'll post ASAP when I run:) The 4" feels like it pulls harder but it's been over 90 deg since I installed it:( In the am on the way to work I get on it and it feels good!

Post those vids Jpac

Reactions: jpac811
#13 ·
Oh **** you got Borla's, I was bumping it up to make you want some:) LMAO Sweet man, post up a video!

#14 ·
I will lol. Its a bit quiet right now, but then again, I had loud azz muffler delete's. Its a much more refined/clean sound. I'm trying to put some miles on them. Had an X-pipe installed at the same time. Next weekend, we'll get Gary748 to do a quick before video of my exhaust, then do a video after the LT header's and catless mids. Right now, they are a bit tame, and I can't wait for the header's to wake them up.....I wish it was next Friday already

#17 ·
Thats a negative=). The only video right now is me racing gary748 and you can't hear my exhaust because the video is taken from his headered/exhaust truck. I doubt I'll even get vids of it like it is now, because Gary has the camera, and by the time he meets up with me for the header install, I'm hoping to have the easy side OEM manifold out. It sounds a bit like yours before headers. It's starting to get a bit louder as it breaks in. I actually really like it. Its so smooth it makes the car feel much faster actually

#21 ·
bump for yuca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.