Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys run true dual exhaust? If you do, did you stick with manifolds or go with headers. I've had people tell me that true duals weren't possible due to all the sensors and the cat. I've also been told by dealer that it would void warranty for doing it or even going for a 1-2 exhaust systems.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the nismo mufflers dumped, still have the manifold . From what I have read is that the 07+ have a stock muffler dual in single out and the 04-06 have a ypipe going into the muffler which is single in single out. I have not done nothing to my cats yet will be replacing my bpipes pretty soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How is that Nismo exhaust. I had the Nismo CAI on my old Titan and I liked it. I think K&N may have made those. They looked just like them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I didnt get the whole exhaust just the mufflers. Cut the old one off and got the mufflers welded with a turndown. Performance-wise I like it better than the flowmaster(dual in dual out turndowns) I had on there. But I just put them on last week and need time to break in. As far as sound they are not loud as I was expecting them to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.