Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
:gay: hahaha... jk man, good luck w/ the sale.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Man, and I thought $35 jeans from Kohl's were expensive! :lol: Good luck with the sale, if you can't find a buyer in OC then I don't think you can find a buyer anywhere. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,342 Posts
Jeebus... I have thrown out jeans in better condition than those... And my whole closet of jeans cost me less than $100... Good luck... :rainbow:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHAH you guys are so mean.. my wife works in fashion field so she buys clothes for me.. Those jeans are like brand spanking new :) I hate to see it go but I gained 20lbs after i got married and it doesn't fit me anymore!! :(

·
Premium Member
92,342 Posts
So, get off your fatass and lose the weight! :hungry:

^^^^^Speaking of "mean"... :jester:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Rather than losing the weight. put the added weight to good use. Remember the old saying, "you can't drive a spike with a tack hammer.":huh:

About the jeans though, I wouldn't wear those to a dog fight. Who the hell came up with "religion jeans?"

·
Registered
214 Posts
Damn.... Where is the Titan love here?
Really? No one has heard of True Religion Jeans? 7's? Rock and Republic? Citizens of Humanity? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

I sent the CL link to someone who might be interested.
:bump:

·
Premium Member
92,342 Posts
:rofl: But then that would enable him to lose the weight! :lol:

3 hours a night... 5 nights a week... the best exercise program EVER!!!!! :banasex0r

Hell, I lost 75 pounds that way!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn.... Where is the Titan love here?
Really? No one has heard of True Religion Jeans? 7's? Rock and Republic? Citizens of Humanity? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

I sent the CL link to someone who might be interested.
:bump:
thanks man!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
come on guys this is FS thread no more bashing please :(
Well, you DID post it in the buy/sell section for Titans and Titan parts. I don't think anyone puts jeans on their trucks, but there's a first for everything. :teethmast

You HAD to expect some flack for this. :cheers: All in good fun.

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
Hmmm, used jeans for $100 or brand new 8 pc. set of Klein screwdrivers for $51 or Fallkniven S1 for $120. I can only afford two of them. Decisions, decisions. . . . .

I could spike my hair and look real cool in those jeans.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Man... you guys are rough. Sure it's not a Titan item, but I'm sure if he had a laptop for $200, there would be no issue and someone would snag it up.

Good luck with your sale...

BTW... I've sold a Rolex on a computer forum before, so yes... I'm sure jeans could sell on an automotive site.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hmmm, used jeans for $100 or brand new 8 pc. set of Klein screwdrivers for $51 or Fallkniven S1 for $120. I can only afford two of them. Decisions, decisions. . . . .

I could spike my hair and look real cool in those jeans.

LOL! You are wrong there my friend! If you had the jeans.... you wouldn't need to spike your hair. Just the fact that you had the jeans would make you SUPER cool! :ftard:
Imagine how cool you would look pulling up in a sick *** titan, then you get out wearing those jeans. Daaaaaaammmmit! HA HA!

This is turning out to be an epic thread already. :)
Ok, back to the sale of the Jeans. LOL!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
FYI, I finally bought some new Jeans after 5 years or so. I found Wranglers on sale at a truck stop, for $7.49! Yes, $7.49! Marked irregular, but I've never figured out why. Now, that's my kind of price! I got another pair of no name Jeans of the same rack, gotta love truck stop shops. Go PETRO.

Beats the heck out of my daughters ripped and faded Jeans for $70........never again in my house. :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts