Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Detroit True-Trac with Carrier Bearings, wheel bearings, and axle seals for sale as a package deal.
I have close to $800 invested in parts.
Selling because I thought for sure my stock diff was going out, so i bought all the parts, took it to get installed, and found out the pinion bearing is actually the problem.
Since i cant get a pinion bearing from nissan or anywhere else for that matter i have decided to just put a new axle assembly in the truck instead.

I will let it all go for $650+shipping.

This will give you every part you need to do the install.

Thanks Titantalk.

·
Registered
952 Posts
95rioredvert said:
I have a new Detroit True-Trac with Carrier Bearings, wheel bearings, and axle seals for sale as a package deal.
I have close to $800 invested in parts.
Selling because I thought for sure my stock diff was going out, so i bought all the parts, took it to get installed, and found out the pinion bearing is actually the problem.
Since i cant get a pinion bearing from nissan or anywhere else for that matter i have decided to just put a new axle assembly in the truck instead.

I will let it all go for $650+shipping.

This will give you every part you need to do the install.

Thanks Titantalk.
whats you're location?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Des Moines, IA zip 50316

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
PM sent !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roy365 said:
You can buy these online for around 550.00.(free shipping too) hate you paid so much, but you might have to lower that price a bit for someone to jump on it. Good luck though! :cheers:
You can buy the True-trac for that much....but you cant get the carrier bearings, axle bearings, axle seals for that much.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Pm Sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pcg_k25 said:
Pm Sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied! Hope to hear from ya!

·