Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had several people call in and ask me to post this up, so I am. Anyone from Titantalk who orders a Truetrac Differential and mentions Titantalk, they will receive an additional $20 off. If you want to order on-line, just mention the Titantalk discount in additional comments and $20 will be taken off your order when it is processed.

Thanks

Jane

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Lady Nissan (Jane) Awesome price! The best I have seen yet. I have two questions to ask. I'm I right in saying it will replace the e-locker? Will this deal run for a month or so, as I'm due back from Iraq about thirty days from now. Thanks for offering TT members a great deal, they had better jump on this.

For hunters the e-locker stinks!

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
I think Austin replaced the e-locker with the TrueTrac. I recall something about it having one axle shaft with a different length, and something about dremeling the splines. If you search for posts by Austin you can probably find the info.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Who would we be ordering and getting the discount from? Detroit Lockers?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
thanks mon

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
awesome deal! just got to see if I have the finances... any idea how long this will last?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Would they be available for the 2wd '07 Titans?

·
Registered
249 Posts
What is E-locker?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
TheBoondockTitan said:
What is E-locker?
It locks the two rear axle halves together.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Didnt get my discount. :crying:

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I didn't answer this sooner. We'll keep the special going for about another month. If you call and order, just make sure you mention the Titantalk discount. If you order on line, make sure you ask for the Titantalk discount in the additional comments.

TYTAIN--If the special is off when you get back, just let them know your Titantalk screen name and tell them Jane agreed to extend the discount for you. Please make it home safe.

Z-Hauler---Please send e-mail me your information and I'll check into it for you.

Thanks for your support!

Jane

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ditto this...we need a knowledgeable person to be guinea pig! I've only had my '08 pro4x for 4 days and I already need this! open diffs suck

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yea it it suppose to solve the rear diff failure that so many people have. Plus it's also better if you do any off roading or mudding too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
After ordering this part does anyone have a approx. charge from most shops as to cost for installing this part. I'd like to haggle some but have no idea as to the hours of installing in this business. Please post up if you've had quotes.
Sorry for hijacking this thread. Need to know. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts