Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has an 05 LE Armada 4x2 with bigtow if that matters. Is the truetrac available for his ride or is it just us Titan folk... Thanks for answers.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
My dad has an 05 LE Armada 4x2 with bigtow if that matters. Is the truetrac available for his ride or is it just us Titan folk... Thanks for answers.
Its the same family just a different animal. I believe the only real difference between the 2 is the outer skin so it would work fine. I think at one point there was slightly less HP in the Armada's but other than that their drivetrain is the same. Their rear differential is the same and thats all that really matters.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Its the same family just a different animal. I believe the only real difference between the 2 is the outer skin so it would work fine. I think at one point there was slightly less HP in the Armada's but other than that their drivetrain is the same. Their rear differential is the same and thats all that really matters.
I'm not sure about that. The Armada has a different differential and rear axels

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I stand corrected. I knew if i just made up some BS that the truth would come out. LOL Seriously i learned something new in which i'm not to old to do. Guess you won't be getting a TrueTrac afterall. You could always slap a new rear end in it real quick. See, i helped afterall.:teeth:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts