Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My neighbor and mechanic is installing the TT for club members at a special price of 150.00.
In order to get this price you must contact me through PM and I will arrange an install time. You must supply all materials for the install such as new bearings fluids and sealant and he will do the rest.
He has a digital magnetic caliper to check lash and has a bearing press to install new bearings on the TT.
He has installed mine and Thrust Titans TT with no issues and is offering this price to club members but the install will be on a day of his choosing, generally a weekend, and you have to be ready to do it when he is.
He is located in Oviedo Florida and it may be worth the drive to you depending on how close you are. If interested please send me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
Papa_D said:
My neighbor and mechanic is installing the TT for club members at a special price of 150.00.
In order to get this price you must contact me through PM and I will arrange an install time. You must supply all materials for the install such as new bearings fluids and sealant and he will do the rest.
He has a digital magnetic caliper to check lash and has a bearing press to install new bearings on the TT.
He has installed mine and Thrust Titans TT with no issues and is offering this price to club members but the install will be on a day of his choosing, generally a weekend, and you have to be ready to do it when he is.
He is located in Oviedo Florida and it may be worth the drive to you depending on how close you are. If interested please
Wow, that is a super deal!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tj's2wdtitan said:
why yes it is!!!! i cant wait to get mine, still saving up for the diff!!!! so brian, he does have a bearing press your post says?
Yes he does, I just didn't know it until a couple of days ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.