Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can't get the wiper arms off my 2008. I've read the posts on here but not getting anywhere. Is there a cap and a nut or are thee just press fit?

OK, brain fart cleared. I took the caps and nuts off. But still no joy, trying a couple of pullers.

· Registered
855 Posts
Ya put the arm up like your cleanung the windsheild, then pull the arm off.

· Registered
2,216 Posts
I had to wiggle the arm back and forth as I pulled up. The driver side gave me the most trouble, but it eventually popped off.

· Premium Member
60,227 Posts
Spray some PB Blaster on them and wait a week.

· Registered
1,055 Posts
I did mine with wipers on just take the blades out and spray them

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

· Premium Member
60,227 Posts
Thanks all, humpty is all back to gether!

Looks good. Thanks bills1974 for this. I don't know how many of us have done this mod.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Premium Member
60,227 Posts

· Premium Member
16,221 Posts
i did a satin clear on mine so it is a little shiner. I also bedlined the arms, little cap that goes over the nuts, and the nuts. i agree is soooooo much nicer!

· Premium Member
60,227 Posts
i did a satin clear on mine so it is a little shiner. I also bedlined the arms, little cap that goes over the nuts, and the nuts. i agree is soooooo much nicer!
You did a satin clear over the bedliner?

· Premium Member
16,221 Posts
yea i saw someone suggest it to someone with bedliners rims that were chipping. i figured what the hey ill try it. the truck is shiney so it wont be out of place. came out niiiiiice. I did the same on the mesh im putting in my grill.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.