Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg are you out there :)

I saw the post saying that the PRG shop is going to be out of power on this Thursday (for those of you who may reply indicating that), but I have been trying to get ahold of him by phone and e-mail for the last week.

Can anyone get me in touch with Greg ? I tried the Contact info from the site page and his e-mail at prg.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dunno man, I talked to him either Monday or Tuesday this week, I cant remember which day it was.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have cracked c30 leaves that i've been tryin to get replaced for awhile now...Greg and I have been emailing back and fourth and he said they are under warranty but I removed a leaf out of each pack because I wanted a smoother ride. He said this is what caused them to crack, but I know there are a handful of people on here that have done this with zero problems. He told me not to drive my truck with these cracked, but my T is my daily driver and I have no choice...I hope he'll replace the cracked ones because I sure as hell don't want to pay 200.00 for a new pair when I only need the two middle leaves!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Mine cracked too and I didnt remove any leafs. My second pack held up fine so far.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
If he cant get them warranty'd Im sure he can sell you just the leaves you need.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yea yama you would think that these should be better quality than stock right? now i'm not so sure if these are any better...only benefit is the lift you get out of them I guess.

I'll try calling greg again some time this wk and see what we can work out...

·
Registered
558 Posts
I had a rear block break and emailed him on Sunday. He replied an hour later and said he would ship out a new one on Monday. Received it today. Satisfied customer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts