Nissan Titan Forum banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Facebook is not part of this AG owned forum so its up to the mods of that group to police what they think is okay. On this forum though, follow the rules.

TAP Auto is happy to donate money to this site to keep it running. When I am undercut by people using PM's to pimp their products it makes me start to look elsewhere for places to hangout and conduct business, but we have been here since 06 and like you guys. I know there are at least 3 shops here selling UpRev without paying the vendor fee, as well a ton of guys trying to promote Airaid and Rigid - although they are not authorized dealers of either product. You even have manufactures offering free product to members in exchange for links which should not be allowed.

Soon you will see Cajuns offered by an Authorized Vendor and their wont be anything to complain about. I wish others would do the same. Kudos to the mods for staying on top of this and taking care of all issues we present them.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #127 (Edited)
Facebook is not part of this AG owned forum so its up to the mods of that group to police what they think is okay. On this forum though, follow the rules.

TAP Auto is happy to donate money to this site to keep it running. When I am undercut by people using PM's to pimp their products it makes me start to look elsewhere for places to hangout and conduct business, but we have been here since 06 and like you guys. I know there are at least 3 shops here selling UpRev without paying the vendor fee, as well a ton of guys trying to promote Airaid and Rigid - although they are not authorized dealers of either product. You even have manufactures offering free product to members in exchange for links which should not be allowed.

Soon you will see Cajuns offered by an Authorized Vendor and their wont be anything to complain about. I wish others would do the same. Kudos to the mods for staying on top of this and taking care of all issues we present them.
I really don't understnd the attraction to the FB Group other than ppl can say things they can't say on a public forum like here (I'm not much of a FB / social networking type of person). But interesting enough a couple of people joined in over there without knowing anything about this forum so they got pointed over to this forum for help. I suspect it'll die down and be dead in a few months when ppl get bored with it but until then, it's like watching a TV show. BTW Chas, your involvement on here is awesome!!!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
FB is for wankers! JK, but I am not on it.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
you mean you guy's go on FB and piss and moan about b-pipes there too? hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha!

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Thats ok I can live without it ,,,, I thought is was for vacations and fun stuff puppys and crap. Anybody want to buy a puppy?

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Its a good place for all the drag race guys to tell each other about "tracks" and where they can meet. Or a place to share information that you wouldnt want totally public. But thats what being a premium member is for.

I swear most of you do it so you can take a look at the 4 female members we have. I mean thats what I do? Anyone?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Reactions: LVTAP
121 - 140 of 179 Posts