Nissan Titan Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You guys pictured me constantly wearing a crown on my head? Wear it when I go to bed, when I wake up, and I have an odd obsession with cans of bedliner? :huh:

lmao...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
You guys pictured me constantly wearing a crown on my head? Wear it when I go to bed, when I wake up, and I have an odd obsession with cans of bedliner? :huh:

lmao...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
you guys pictured me constantly wearing a crown on my head? Wear it when i go to bed, when i wake up, and i have an odd obsession with cans of bedliner? :huh:

Lmao...

yes!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
220 Posts

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Reactions: SwedeTitan

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Thank you.
Weird thing is I still get this message:

"The page you requested can not be displayed at the moment. It can be temporarily disabled, the link you clicked on may be out of date or you do not have permission to visit."

It may have been this group that I tried to join a while ago because it doesn't show up on a search anymore. In that case I got blocked before even joining.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
not sure why you would have been blocked, go onto face book and just search titantalk or PM me your name or email address and I'll add you to the group

Reactions: SwedeTitan

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Thank you. I'll try searching again first.

Ok, I can't find it. Sending you a PM

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
If you answered all the questions you would have heard very quickly. If you did not answer all the questions, you would have been rejected.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
ah, the thread that killed this forum. Nice to see it's still active lol

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,915 Posts
ah, the thread that killed all the butthurt and drama on this forum. Nice to see it's still active lol
Fixed it for you. They can keep it there too... :)

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Fixed it for you. They can keep it there too... :)
If you think it's better now just because the drama is gone you're wrong. or just old ;)

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,915 Posts
I hope you're happy over there. :D

·
Registered
14,140 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I answered all the questions correctly. Did exactly what I was asked. 3 times and still got rejected.
Admins don't even abide to their own rules.
I don't have a facebook anymore, but I have a FB Business page Madeira Fab I tried to use. So much for getting any questions asked back to me about any questions they have before they block you.

If you answered all the questions you would have heard very quickly. If you did not answer all the questions, you would have been rejected.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts