Nissan Titan Forum banner

Tube bed rail parts

670 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Bosko22001

Need help identifying/ordering the piece of hardware that comes with the bed rails. It's the piece that attaches to the bed that you screw the rails onto. I had a buddy helping me with install and he stripped two of the attachments. If anyone has any for sale or can help with the name of them it would be much appreciated.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I think they're called nutserts (like a nut inserted into a hole). I'll have to see if I can find a part number later. You're talking about the mounts for the utilitrac system?
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.