Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
159,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Just the beginning !!!!!!!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thank this page just goes to show how the 1st year is the worst for all new automobiles. And yes I don't like to see so many neg. threads, but that's how we learn what to look for in future problems.

·
Registered
483 Posts
One person complaining about a few issues isn't bashing in my book. I've seen a whole lot worse here from time to time. Yoda stepped up to the plate IMO can't take that away from them with the new Tundra. Now its time for Nissan to ante up if you ask me. We have a great truck now its time to dial it in and fine tune it we also need some more ponies to we can run with the new Tundra.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Why would we want to run with the new tundra's? I would rather crush them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have seen alot of posts like that over there. They either have alot of trolls or they are having there fair share of first year probs.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
37L1 said:
Remind me someone please:

Why do we care?
"We" feel better about our problems if "they" have similiar ones; we like to share the "crow". :upsidedow

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My point was all new models have problems, not just ours. I though the title would get you reading guy's ha ha.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
this one is badass. why doesn't nismo get off the pot and put something out nice for us?

Cause Nissan is stupid.:teethmast Nissan was suppose to come out with a S/C kit for the TITAN...but that fell thru. Not enough factory support from them so Stillen is the only company I know of that picked up the ball and started aftermarketing the TITAN.

·
Registered
88 Posts
P's Titan said:
I wouldnt call that bashing, just stating his issues..

First year truck. Most on here kno about that.
i have an 04 titan and i've yet to have a problem with it *knock on wood

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Youve all probably seen this but here it is again.. Titan Nismo Concept.. Pretty sharp......

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Funny that they complain about the interior scratching easily. That's one of my pet peeves with the Titan: you look at the plastic wrong, it scratches.

Maybe Nissan and Toyota use the same supplier for the plastic fantastic interiors?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts