Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does this happen to you guys at all??? it happends to me more then i like. its like "oh! there is a TITAN, lets show him how cool my truck is and park on top of him!" i mean cmon at least make it to where i can get in my freakin door!!! and it seems like its only the new TUNDRA that does this to me. anyways thanks for letting me vent, 814

[/IMG]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Actually, it looks like you are parked on top of the parking space line.

I park next to Tundras all the time. A Titan parked next to a giant catfish just makes the Titan look better.

·
Registered
396 Posts
NO. It looks like the Tundra is parked on the line also too get some room. You're nuts too be parking in those tight parking slots anyhow. Park in the back 40 and walk man, walk. LOL. Nice looking truck, don't let it get beat up.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
TexTheTitan said:
Actually, it looks like you are parked on top of the parking space line.

:werd: but in 814's defense, i guess the tundra is a 'little' crooked....maybe....
anyway, nice HID's though

·
Registered
154 Posts
daym the new tundras are beefy!
just lower your truck a lil more and you'll be able to fit in the compact parking spaces :boxing:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Those spaces do look a little tight, but it never hurts to have an ugly truck with a corolla grill glued on the front parked next to you to make your Titan look even better! :lol:

·
Registered
390 Posts
hey Vus...imagine trying to park that white lifted long bed there!!!!!...but at least with that you could just romp the curb and park in style. later bro!:cheers:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I wish they would park next to me in the staging lanes of the drag strip but alas, I am forced to race cars because not many show up at the track.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:lol: I was at a "home show" last spring, parked way out in the back. When we came out, there were two trucks... One that looked mysteriously like MINE, and the other a white Turdra..... He was parked, out of respect for the nicer-looking and far better Titan, two spots from the impressive Titan. I suspect the awe he experienced humbled him and would not allow him to park any closer. Nevertheless, he felt uplifted by just being in the company of the Great Titan. I wonder if it was the same Turdra? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
No big deal.
Toyota sells lots of cars/trucks to defective drivers.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Man, is it just me or does the Tundra look so much bigger than the Titan in that picture. Maybe it's the fact that the Tundra is more at an angle and the Titan is a shot from head on, but the Tundra looks huge there still.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
FourDoor said:
Man, is it just me or does the Tundra look so much bigger than the Titan in that picture. Maybe it's the fact that the Tundra is more at an angle and the Titan is a shot from head on, but the Tundra looks huge there still.
It does look bigger, but the 4x2 Ttians ride lower making them look smaller, also the Titan has more of an arodynamic front and the Tundra a big catfish front end.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Why didnt you wait for him to come out of Eddie Bauer with his new khakis and plaid shirt and smoke him in a little race?

Maybe next time, ehh?:cheers:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
He squeezed into the spot, look how close he is to the other car. Is your Titan a 4X2?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
70DATSUN said:
NO. It looks like the Tundra is parked on the line also too get some room. You're nuts too be parking in those tight parking slots anyhow. Park in the back 40 and walk man, walk. LOL. Nice looking truck, don't let it get beat up.

this is exactly what i practice, but theres always an idiot that wants to park next to you even if i park out in the boonies.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
That Yota driver was just an @$$... turned into that spot all @$$ crooked... from what your pic shows, you gave the average joe enough room to properly park and clear their doors, but that mope parked at such an angle as to mess it all up... that's the kind of crap I hate and I have a few small scratches in the door bump strips from it... luckily those strips saved my doors on numerous occasions... I HATE door dings... makes me want to give the idiot next to me custom pin stripes...

·
Registered
29 Posts
At least the toyota is a late model, and the owner was probably trying to avoid chipping paint on his own door, which benefits your pickup's integrity as well.

More often than not, it's some rusty, smoke blowing crap-box who's owner wouldn't care if the muffler fell off, let alone a scuff on his door paint that parks in the spot immediately next to me. Even when I park in a solitary spot three miles from the mall entrance across the parking lot wasteland. Either he parks there, or shopping carts unilaterally converge on my truck driven by a mysterious multidirectional wind. :huh:

Good call on the last spot, reducing the battle front to a single flank.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts