Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to upgrade to a newer vehicle from my 05 KC 4x4. My question concerns if the Tundra is really better than the Titan aside of the speed/power and rear end? I've driven one and I honestly didn't like how they feel. They really aren't the best looking, I'm just wanting to hear from anyone who's done the Titan to Tundra swap and how they liked the Toyota over the Nissan and how they didn't...

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
no the interior is terrible and shyty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont want another titan go with the brand new dodge :)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
no the interior is terrible and shyty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont want another titan go with the brand new dodge :)
I cant believe you just said that!.. OMG!.. lol a dodge. j/k man i personally wouldnt get either.. dont like both of them.. both are ugly to me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I didn't trade a Toyota for my Titan but I did do alot of comparison's prior to deciding on the Titan. Both are really great trucks and would suit my needs perfectly. I'll even go as far to say that I liked both trucks almost equally. What it came down to for me was; which truck offered the best value for the dollar. The Titan LE is alot of truck and a comparably equiped Toyota was more expensive. Was it worth the extra money? Not really in my opinion considering that you really don't get much more. What more you do get is subjective depending on how you compare the two. Right now the Titan has a $5,000 rebate and most dealers will gladly sell you one at invoice so you can easily get a Titan for around $10,000 below invoice. How can you not justify getting this truck at a price this low?

I also looked at the Chevy, the Dodge and a Ford in addition to the Nissan, and for the money the Nissan was by far the best value. Maybe not the most prestigous name on the list but a great truck none the less.

I did like the Nissan more than the Dodge and the Chevy.... The Ford was nice but too far out of my price range to seriously consider.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
I cant believe you just said that!.. OMG!.. lol a dodge. j/k man i personally wouldnt get either.. dont like both of them.. both are ugly to me.
i said if he didnt want a titan..

the new dodge is pretty nasty!! lol

·
Banned
3,832 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I'm getting ready to upgrade to a newer vehicle from my 05 KC 4x4. My question concerns if the Tundra is really better than the Titan aside of the speed/power and rear end? I've driven one and I honestly didn't like how they feel. They really aren't the best looking, I'm just wanting to hear from anyone who's done the Titan to Tundra swap and how they liked the Toyota over the Nissan and how they didn't...
i have hated the tundra since its inception! but lately a friend of mine and i switch off driving so some days i'm stuck having to drive around in his POS tundra. i'll be honest... its pretty nice and drives nice too and it gets up and goes. the turdra is like a big fat ugly lexus with a bed. too me, its ugly as F*%K, but the look is somewhat growing on me. would i buy one over a Titan if given a choice again??? nope

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
He did say excluding power, but there's no doubt in my mind that there would be a RCSWB 5.7 Tundra with the sport appearance package sitting in my garage right now if I was looking to buy.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
both great trucks...i came as close to a simple signature on picking up a tundra last year. Both are great trucks...both have its flaws. The tundra drives alot smoother then a titan..which kinda make me stick with my titan..i wanted my truck to feel like a truck. If i wanted a camry..i would buy one. You can't go wrong with either truck.

careful making thread titles like that...people come into these threads with swords and grenades...lol

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
the tundra is too ugly for me. it kind of looks like a catfish.

Reactions: CL 8 2WD

·
Registered
2,436 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Arnt the Tundras harder to lift. I thought I heard something bout the body falling off or something. Not too sure.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i personally never looked into getting a tundra...i wanted my titan ever since i was 14...when i finally got it i cant explain to you how happy i was...looking to upgrade?get an 09 LE, as far as im concerned the Titan is the only truck for me

·
Super Moderator
37,027 Posts
No pigs here please

Reactions: DezertRunner823

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
i have hated the tundra since its inception! but lately a friend of mine and i switch off driving so some days i'm stuck having to drive around in his POS tundra. i'll be honest... its pretty nice and drives nice too and it gets up and goes. the turdra is like a big fat ugly lexus with a bed. too me, its ugly as F*%K, but the look is somewhat growing on me. would i buy one over a Titan if given a choice again??? nope
ya know, i've gone back n forth on this too. kinda like one day i got the beer goggles on and i'm into it. then the next day i'll come to my senses and wash my eyes out :ftard:

to the OP, if you're not sure if you like the looks then how can you be happy w/ it if you get it and second guess your decision every time you walk outside your house every morning and see this thing in your driveway? get the HOT one :eyebrow:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
get the HOT one :eyebrow:
and you know 9 times out of 10 the hot one is high maintenence and the ugly ones you usually don't have to worry about... LMAO :rofl:

but bottomline, you always lust over the hot one... so i say EFF it, choose the HOT one! everything else will fall in place in the long run! :teethmast

1 - 20 of 110 Posts