Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week im driving to the parents house on the 60 fwy with my wife and this brand new F250 comes up behind me kind of quick. As soon as the guy next to me moves over the F250 switched over next to me and starts reving on me. I look at the wife and she gives me the ok (gotta ask for permission now). At about 65mph we both punch it and I pull him with ease.

As soon as i gain about 2 lenghs on him I hear a police siren. So naturally my balls dropped and was like CRAP. So I hit the brakes and slow down fast only to see the diesel zoom right by me. I look around and see no cop. The F250 slows down and lets me get next to him. I hear the siren again, but no cops or CHP. The guy guns it again but i stayed put. Then the wife starts laughing. She was like, He's F'n with you. He was the one with the siren.

Im pretty sure that its illegal to carry one of those, but man, i can only imagine how hard that guy was laughing at me.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
That was funny..the fact that he had to use a police siren to slow you from spankin' that azz was priceless. Good kill.

L

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Nice kill man! A very similar story happened to me a couple years ago. I was crusing down a street late one night, and an older Dodge 1500 races me. I pull him a 1-1.5 lengths and he throws on the siren. I slow down, and look around, nothing. He thorws it on again, and zooms past me...lol

·
Super Moderator
37,049 Posts
you get caught with that in Cali and you are not "one of the few that can have them" ... Guess what ... You loose BIG TIME ... I think they impound the car and start a federal case against you.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Ha yeah i <3 my siren to.. But if he wouldve had a dpf delete and programmers and intake, that would have been a more fair race..

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahah.. Nice kill! Yeah it is illegal to impersonate a cop in any way (lights/siren).
Sup man where have you been. I'm trying to get a famosa road trip going on for next year. You down? How bout you mike (warp). Any other so cal titans interested?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sup man where have you been. I'm trying to get a famosa road trip going on for next year. You down? How bout you mike (warp). Any other so cal titans interested?
Been chilln' under the radar for a while... LOL. Have not moved the truck in a long time. It's just been sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice kill buddy!!!!! hey i want to go to famaso ...i plan on going anyway but if we could get some guys to go ..any cars trucks,,,that would be cool

cool deal. Im 100% done with fontana. My last time out there (2 weeks ago) was just pointless. The weather was actually high 50's low 60's and the DA was under 1000 for once and they still managed crappy track prep. Only guys cutting any decent times were the AWD guys. Pretty sad when built up mustangs and cameros struggled getting out of the 13's. Even saw a motor cycle guy end up side ways at the tree on take off and bounced his head off the concrete.

I ended up running a 14.5 @ 95 with a 2.4 60'. pretty sad. I really thought i was gonna break 13's that day.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I'm done with the racing scene. It's pointless trying to push the upper limits of 80lb mud tires lol... Once gears come out and I get them installed, I will consider going to Irwindale once or twice...

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Good kill Social...............You need 4wd to launch with. 14.5 with a 2.4 is an awesome time. Looks like your about a 13.8 truck man!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol with 2.4 60's i've cut some 14.3's :D
You make most of your power up top so that makes sense. My truck depends on decent launches since my power is down low. My dual vvt-I helps but not when I'm 5000 pounds. What's your civic weight?

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
bout 3200 with me in it.

speaking of single cab tundras i saw one today with some mods and it was fast (already knew they were fast though)

Sounded a hell of a lot better than any titan i've seen around here. They all have redneck exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
37,049 Posts
Found a pic of your car ...

·
Super Moderator
37,049 Posts
HAHA ... you are calling me a Troll?

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts