Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I speak for more than just myself, I was wandering if we could get a group buy for a tuner that would come with a tune for Titans with long tube headers. With the Doug Thorley GB I am sure we could get quite a few people willing to get in on it. I understand if you are unable too though as there are probably various legal issues. Any feedback would be great though.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
nope it aint gonna happen, the best tuner for a titan with headers is UPREV.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yea Uprev is the only way to go but you wont get a group buy it would be nice though

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
you want them to offer a custom tuner or just an upgrade so they can tune with headers b/c i dont think either will happen lol

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
they're not interested, I've asked them when these pos things 1st came out and I got one. I even said I'd get my truck on a dyno and wideband it and submit the results, they still weren't interested, I figured if they didn't have to do a truck/slap a header on it themselves maybe they'd be interested, but I'm sure its because they cater to people with no mods and don't really care what enthusiasts want and figure they'll have some kind of liability issue. I think guys are running them with headers NOW so correcting the a/f ratio a little would really hurt from that I imagine. regardless my headers should be here this week or next so I'm getting rid of this thing and running UpRev, now I know why so many guys who've got UpRev preach it's all about it... on my old car SuperChips would do custom maps for people and didn't cost anything after purchase of programmer either. I think BD is just behind and will always be like that. they can keep supporting the Dodge crowd and see how far it gets them when they fold up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have uprev with my LTs and I think I got great gains and made awesome power. MY money is always with uprev.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts